Restaurant Supervisor-The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club, Inc
Position: Restaurant Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
At The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club you’ll be part of a team where servicing our residents, renters and guests is our highest priority. The Landings is situated on 250 acres of riverfront splendor and boasts an 18 hole executive golf course, 13 lighted Har-Tru courts, 2 restaurants, competition-sized swimming pool, 18 stocked lakes to fish, landscaped paths plus a private harbor and marina.
Job Description: Compass Rose Restaurant Supervisor
The main objective of this position is to ensure a quality dining experience to all members through maintaining a proper greeting from the hostess while overseeing the restaurant (Compass Rose) wait staffs execution of the steps of service while maintaining a pleasant floor presence. The supervisor will also maintain a clean and professional dining room at all times and be responsible to all local state and federal regulations.
Essential job requirements, functions, duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
1. Provides supervision of wait staff
2. Coordinates staffing schedules to ensure staffing requirements
3. Ensures smooth and timely opening of the dining room
4. Conducts a daily line up with wait staff to go over specials and address any other departmental business
5. Actively assists all wait staff, support staff, and culinary staff as business levels dictate
6. Inspects wait staffs side work and cleaning duties
7. Must have a full understanding of Jonas POS
8. Maintains positive guest relations
9. Able to resolve guest complaints
10. Has a complete knowledge of liquor brands, wines, and beers
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism. The applicant must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors and guests
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as required.
- Supervise Servers, Bartenders and Service Assistants during meal periods
Job Type: Seasonal (October 1st through April 15th)
Compensation: $15.00 per hour.
Experience: 1 Year.
*Drug testing and pre-employment background screening will be conducted.