FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
BENEFITS: Group Benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life), 401k; Company Benefits (vacation, sick, holiday); Resort Discount Amenity Program, professional growth, flexible schedule and much more!
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for an experienced, hard working Food & Beverage Supervisor for Brasstown Valley Resort &Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa has 134 rooms and cabins. We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, upscale spa, stables,catering, conferences, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
At Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Resort experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.brasstownvalley.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working Food & Beverage Supervisor. Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager, this position assists in running of the food & beverage outlets and ensures that the service and product are in accordance with standards at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa.
· Oversees Food & Beverage outlets and Banquets in the absence of the Manager.
· Adheres to food & beverage standards of operation (SOPs).
· Ensures cash handling procedures are followed.
· Maintains an organized, clean outlet.
· Assigns side-work and follows up to ensure completion.
· Assists guests in resolving concerns according to food & beverage standards and Hotel/Park guidelines.
· Actively participates in recommending ways to increase sales.
· Assists outlet staff where needed.
· Working with kitchen staff to ensure menu item presentation and product are meeting the standards for guest satisfaction.
· Ensure all opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
· Knowledgeable in point of sale (POS) equipment.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: $11 - $12 per hour.
BENEFITS: Full-time employees are eligible for group & company benefits, as well as our unique Resort Discount program.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equalopportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining aninclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (includingpregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will beconducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans