Cashier - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge, located in Dawsonville, GA is one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures! With a 729 ft. picturesque water fall and the starting point for those hikers going North on the Appalachian Trail, we offer camping, hiking, food & beverage, lodging, zip lines, adventure park with guided hikes, birds of prey, archery and much, much more.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a Cashier for the Maple Restaurant.
Cashier duties include:
Upon arrival, check restaurant for proper set-up
• Fills out floor plan by checking station rotation chart. Posts floor plan at host stand
• Seats guests following a rotation of stations, issues menus
• Records number of guests on guest flow chart per station
• Assists in bussing tables and re-seating as directed by restaurant manager or supervisor
• Performs cashier duties while receiving check and money in a hospitable manner
• Follows all accounting procedures and standards in handling transactions
• Greets guests who are leaving, inquiring about their experience and inviting them back
• Calls Manager or Supervisor in cases of guest dissatisfaction
• Effectively operates point of sale (POS) machine
• Accurately takes restaurant reservations
• Answers phone adhering to the standards of phone etiquette
• Keeps area clean and stocked with needed supplies
The best candidate for this position will demonstrate a good work ethic, dependability, teamwork and a willingness to learn. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. Competitive starting salary, free lunch, free parking, as well as our unique lodge/hospitality offerings. We offer stability, year round employment and growth. Drug Free Workplace, EOE