Visitor Center Attendant - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working Visitor Center Attendant. Under the direct supervision of the Park Manager, attendants are responsible for assuring exceptional, first class service for our guests.
· Provides exceptional service.
· Welcomes guests, answer questions and direct guests to the appropriate venues
· Initiates contact with guests with a warm welcome and the willingness to assist the guest.
· Must be proactive in anticipating the guest’s needs
· Must effectively communicate all pertinent information amongst his/her team members and supervisory staff in regards to daily operations.
· Performs other related duties as assigned
· Always carries themselves in a friendly approachable manner
· Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments. Must be highly service focused with a desire to engage with guests.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: $8-9per hour and will be based on experience
BENEFITS: Full-time employees are eligible for vacation, sick, health, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans