Public Space Attendant - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working Public Space Attendant. Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions
in accordance with standards of Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
- Ensure all necessary materials are on cart before leaving the main linen room.
- Tours lobby and conference center looking for areas which require immediate cleaning.
- Reports damage immediately to Housekeeping Manager/Supervisor and follows Engineering reporting procedures.
- Keeps all resort entrances free of debris and garbage.
- Cleans windows and glass doors.
- Cleans floors including vacuuming & shampooing carpets, sweeping, dusts, mopping or wet mopping floors.
- Empties trash receptacles.
- Dusts and polishes lobby and conference center furniture, fixtures and other surfaces (low/high dusting).
- Cleans restrooms thoroughly, including washing sinks, toilets, urinal, exposed pipes and doors.
- Cleans employee restrooms – toilets, sinks and mop floors.
- Restock all supplies.
- Performs Room Attendant duties when needed.
- Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind.
- Checks under furniture and furniture cushions for debris and remove.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: $8.00 per hour and will be based on experience
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans