Conference Setup- Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for hard-working Conference Setup. Under the direct supervision of the Banquet Captain this position is responsible for providing clean and properly set function rooms at Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
- Understands BEO and how to complete a set-up.
- Keep the function rooms, conference areas and storage areas clean and neat at all time.
- Protects the properties assets from damage.
- Keeps banquet furniture, equipment clean and ready for use.
- Return all equipment not in use to its proper storage area in a clean condition before the end of each shift.
- Service/freshen all meeting rooms during breaks. Check temperature and see if all lights are working and adjusted properly.
- Assists Banquet staff when necessary which may include food running, bussing and buffet break down.
- Helps perform inventories of Banquet equipment and supplies.
- Eliminate safety hazards.
- Follow Engineering’s Work Order Program in reporting broken or damaged equipment.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: $9.00 hourly
BENEFITS: Full-time employees are eligible for vacation, sick, health, dental, vision and 401k benefits.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans