Food & Beverage Supervisor - Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge
Little Ocmulgee Park and Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located in beautiful Southeast Georgia.
Little Ocmulgee is made for golfers, families and those who love the outdoors!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway.
At Little Ocmulgee Lodge we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging, Food and Beverage, Golf and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.littleocmulgeelodge.com/.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for a hard-working, hands on Food & Beverage Dining Room Supervisor. Under the direct supervision of the General Manager, this position assists in daily oversight of the Dining Room and Banquet areas of the Lodge and ensures that the service and product are in accordance with standards at Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge. Prior dining supervisory experience required. Needs a provable record in standards training. Major chain restaurant experience in a supervisory position desired.
· Oversees FOH operations in the Food & Beverage outlets and Banquets.
· Adheres to food & beverage standards of operation (SOPs).
· Ensures cash handling procedures are followed.
· Maintains an organized, clean outlet.
· Assigns side-work and follows up to ensure completion.
· Trains staff on expectations of service standards
· Creates weekly schedules to provide quality service while adhering to budgets
· Assists guests in resolving concerns according to food & beverage standards and Hotel/Park guidelines.
· Actively participates in recommending ways to increase sales.
· Assists outlet staff where needed.
· Working with kitchen staff to ensure menu item presentation and product are meeting the standards for guest satisfaction.
· Ensure all opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
· Knowledgeable in point of sale (POS) equipment.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year of hands on experience in a Food and Beverage Supervisory position. Front of House experience is paramount but Back of House experience is also valued.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, be active on the dining floor and calculate tickets for group charges based on information provided. Hours may include mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans