Serenata Condominium Association is looking for a hard working team player to be our Maintenance Technician. Serenata is a 240 unit condominium located in northern Sarasota featuring resort style pool with sundeck, state of the art fitness center, media & game room, clubhouse, car wash and tennis court.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, this position ensures that all mechanical systems and equipment are operational and properly maintained at Serenata.
· Completes daily work orders as scheduled.
· Organizes materials, tools and equipment to perform daily assignments.
· Performs casual labor properly, such as lifting/moving heavy items following appropriate safety procedures.
· Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
· Maintains working relationship with condo staff.
· Maintains the proper use, cleaning, maintenance and storage of all tools.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
· Customer Service --Adheres to the Coral Hospitality Basics of Service standards.
· Interpersonal Skills -- Listens to others without interrupting.
· Teamwork -- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
· Ethics -- Treats people with respect.
· Professionalism -- Follows through on commitments.
· Quality -- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Safety -- Observes safety procedures.
· Adaptability -- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
· Initiative -- Volunteers readily; asks for and offers help when needed.
Physical Demands: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms' climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Pre-employment background screen will be conducted. Comprehensive Benefit Plan available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour