Bartender - On Call - Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge, located in Dawsonville, GA is one of Georgia's greatest natural treasures! With a 729 ft. picturesque water fall and the starting point for those hikers going North on the Appalachian Trail, we offer camping, hiking, food & beverage, lodging, zip lines, adventure park with guided hikes, birds of prey, archery and much, much more.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for an On Call Bartender
To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform the following essential functions of the position:
• Takes orders and serves food, according to service standards
• Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks using standard jigger
• Serves wine and draught or bottled beer
• Collects money for drinks served
• Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display
• Slices and pits fruit for garnishing drinks
• Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels, and nuts
• Informs guests of all food, beverage and bar promotional activities
• Adheres to Accounting practices and standards
• Requisitions beverage and/or supplies from storeroom and sets up bar
• Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of outlet
• Breaks down bar, locks up liquor and stores fruit and juices properly
• Accepts responsibility for recognizing over-indulgence of alcoholic beverages by customers
• Complies with laws of the State of Georgia
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
Amicalola Falls State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employers\ committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.