Bartender - Lake Blackshear Resort
Lake Blackshear Resort & Golf Club, located in Cordele, Georgia, is looking for an extraordinary Bartender! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations.
Lake Blackshear Resort has 88 rooms, villas and lake cabins. Classic, minimalist-style on beautiful 8800 acre cypress lake with restaurant, bar, fitness center, conference center, marina with a lake restaurant, 18 hole-golf course designed by Denis Griffiths, hunting preserve, fishing and family/children’s programs. We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
Summary: This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, cheerful individual to work in a resort atmosphere of fine dining, catered events or night club. The best person for this position will demonstrate good work ethic, dependability, teamwork and a willingness to learn.
REQUIREMENTS: This person must have: at least one (1) year of demonstrated bartending experience and be computer literate. Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks. Knowledge of wines is a plus!
HOURS/SHIFTS: Full and Part Time Availabe
Essential functions for Bartender:
- Basic knowledge of wine and wine serving
- Interact with customers, take orders, and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Lake Blackshear Resort is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted.