Park Grounds Tech- Little Ocmulgee State Park
AN AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM!
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a Park Grounds Tech for Little Ocmulgee State Park and Lodge in McRae-Helena, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, catering, conferences, camping, lake, recreation and much more!
We are looking for a hard-working grounds maintenance person. Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Chief, this position performs a variety of tasks involved with maintenance and landscaping and operates equipment necessary to perform the tasks including minor repair and maintenance of the equipment.
- Maintains grass areas throughout the park
- Prunes trees and shrubs in conformance with established professional practices and safe working methods
- Safely operates vehicles of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, soil and sand, performing tree work, and other job functions
- Insures the proper maintenance of equipment and tools by cleaning and checking equipment and tools after use
- Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refers defects or needed repairs to supervisor; cleans equipment
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- Safely operates a variety of power construction and maintenance equipment used in parks operations
- Responds to complaints regarding functional areas such as tree conditions, park, building, water leaks, parks facilities problems; evaluates situation; explains findings to manager
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work near moving mechanical parts
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Toxic or caustic chemicals
- Outdoor weather conditions
Little Ocmulgee State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans