Seasonal Line Cook, The Club at Moraya Bay, Naples, Florida
Position: Line Cook (Seasonal)
Job Category: Kitchen
Description: The Club at Moraya Bay located in Naples, Florida, is excited to announce the opportunity of seasonal full-time Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members and guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality
• Expedites orders in a timely manner
• Practices excellent operational sanitation
• Executes scheduled banquet functions
• Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates
• Helps reduce loss/waste
• Actively participates in training efforts
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance
• Attends staff meetings
• Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis
• Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
Qualifications for the Line Cook:
• Associates Culinary Degree and 2-3 Years of Culinary Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Cooking experience working in a Country Club is highly desired
• Serv Safe Certified preferred
$16-$17 an hour commensurate with experience
The Club at Moraya Bay is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Club at Moraya Bay does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, EOE/DFWP.