Dishwasher - Unicoi State Park & Lodge
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
Our Core Values Are
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests.
- Do the Right Thing
- Decide to be Great
- Take Pride
- Memories Matter
- We begins with Me
- CoralCares (philanthropic program)
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for hard-working Dishwashers. Under the direct supervision of the Executive Chef and/or Kitchen Supervisor, this position assists workers engaged in preparing foods for Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
- Cleans all glassware, china and table utensils using proper procedures to ensure best results.
- Cleans cookware and presentation pieces for use by kitchen.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of dish area, mop room and chemical storage.
- Safely and properly stores all glassware, china and table utensils as designated.
- Properly stores all clean cooking utensils and vessels on racks and in drawers as designated.
- Ensures floors are kept swept and dry at all times, uses Wet Floor signs.
- Removes trash, recyclables and waste oil and discards in proper receptacles.
- Controls breakage of china, glass and table utensils.
- Breaks down trays, set up dish machine and ware washing sinks.
- Empties trash cans and washes inside and out.
- Thoroughly cleans dock area.
- Cleans all wall and baseboards in kitchen.
- Cleans freight elevator.
- Sets up and breaks down employee’s Break Room.
- Assists in prep duties as needed.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: Competitive pay will be based on experience
Must be able to lift 50 lbs, follow direction, work a flexible schedule (including weekends & holidays).
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans