Housekeeping and Laundry Attendants
The Inn at Patrick Square is a conveniently-located, beautifully-refined, modern expression of traditional southern architecture and hospitality. Artfully accented with Clemson history and pride, the Inn is a place to stay, a place to gather, a place to celebrate, and a place to learn. It is a thoughtful reflection of the heart and soul of Patrick Square and the Upstate.
We exist to create experiences and to serve a purpose. Our Purpose is our Guests and the Experiences that we all create are their Memories.
We are looking for hard-working Housekeeping and Laundry Attendants!
· Sorts, folds, and carries linens
· Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards
· Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners
· Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities
· Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies
· Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
· Dusts furniture
· Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork
· Washes windows, door panels and sills
· Empties wastebaskets
· Replenishes bathroom supplies
· Replaces light bulbs
· Transports trash and waste to disposal area
· Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind
· Cleans bathrooms, including the shower, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet and floor
· Cleans under and behind bed.
· Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans items as needed
· Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the room
The Inn at Patrick Square is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Inn at Patrick Square does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, EOE/DFWP. The candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and push or pull 100 pounds and be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time. Drug testing and background checks are performed.