Beverage Cart Attendant - Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a an outgoing, service oriented Beverage Cart Attendant for Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa located in Young Harris, Georgia! We offer a culture that focuses on teamwork and high levels of customer service with an environment that empowers our team members to exceed guests' expectations. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, hands-on, and prepared to operate a "best in class" resort! Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa has 134 rooms and cabins. We are a full service Resort offering: food & beverage, lodging, championship golf course, upscale spa, stables, catering, conferences, hiking, tennis, recreation and much more!
Summary: To assist guests with their food and beverage needs on the golf course and all special individual requests for services and information while maintaining a high level of guest hospitality and attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always operate with an emphasis on guest hospitality.
- Greet all golfers on the golf course. Assistance should be offered immediately. Thank all customers as you leave.
- Hospitality is an important part of each associates job.
- Complete product knowledge is required in satisfying customer needs. It is each associates responsibility to maintain a working knowledge of all merchandise, storage areas, stock levels and special requests.
- Opening and closing procedures are to be maintained.
- Guest room charges, credit cards and checks are to be authorized according the Resort procedures.
- Each employee is required to know thoroughly all register procedures.
- Balance all work at the end of the shift and use proper cash drop procedures.
- Continual restocking or merchandise is required with instruction from management and supervisors.
- A general knowledge of all storage areas as a back-up stock.
- Straightening and cleaning storage area is everyone’s responsibility.
- All staff is required to be available for physical inventories.
- Be aware of daily activities in the Resort.
- Be knowledgeable of the hours of operation for all the Resort facilities.
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa is an equalopportunity employers committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining aninclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (includingpregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will beconducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans