Part Time Beverage Cart Attendant
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A SUCCESSFUL, EXCEPTIONAL TEAM! WE OFFER STABILITY, YEAR AROUND EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING, FUN AND MUCH MORE! WILLING TO TRAIN INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SERVER EXPERIENCE!
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a seasoned Servers located in beautiful Naples, Florida!
Arrowhead Golf Club is one of Florida's premier golf clubs! At Arrowhead, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Arrowhead Golf Club Team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis! Through our collective commitments, we assure your strong future while enhancing our Members' and Guests' experiences.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager/Supervisor this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
Part Time shifts available Monday & Tuesday. You must be able to work weekends and holidays if needed.
· Maintain designated Food and Beverage stock and sell products to golfers.
· Daily inventory to match sales. End of the month inventory responsibilities.
· Performs all necessary opening and closing procedures.
· Maintains awareness of drinks and food items.
· Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day
· Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
· Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
· Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor menus and service.
· Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
· Maintains assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
· Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
· Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
Computer Skills: Must have basic computer skills. Previous work with a POS system, preferred.
Certificates: Must be ServSafe certified or obtain certification within 6 months.
Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required
to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk
or hear and taste or smell.
Are you interested in hearing about new opportunities at Coral Hospitality, LLC in real time?
Enter your email address below to be notified automatically when new positions are posted.
Updates provided by PrismHR Hiring