Part Time Server/Bartender
AWESOME OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A SUCCESSFUL, EXCEPTIONAL TEAM! WE OFFER STABILITY, YEAR AROUND EMPLOYMENT, TRAINING, FUN AND MUCH MORE! WILLING TO TRAIN INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SERVER EXPERIENCE!
Coral Hospitality , one of the top management companies in the hospitality industry, is currently searching for a seasoned Servers located in beautiful Naples, Florida!
Arrowhead Golf Club is one of Florida's premier golf clubs! At Arrowhead, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Club experiences. Just as you are dedicated to do your best in whatever you do, the Arrowhead Golf Club Team "Decides to be Great" on a daily basis! Through our collective commitments, we assure your strong future while enhancing our Members' and Guests' experiences.
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the F&B Manager/Supervisor this position greets and serves the guest in accordance with standards of F&B quality, presentation and sanitation, in a gracious and professional manner.
Part Time shifts available. You must be able to work weekends and holidays.
· Checks assigned stations prior to opening for cleanliness of tables, chairs, floor, proper table
· Performs all necessary opening and closing side-work as per side-work schedule/assignments.
· Maintains awareness of daily specials, soups, drinks and food items.
· Knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents and preparation methods.
· Knowledgeable to answer questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
· Operates the point of sale (POS) equipment.
· Knowledgeable of proper beverage, liquor and wine menus and service.
· Follow all accounting procedures in the handling of all transactions.
· Follow the standards for proper service, bussing and re-setting of tables.
· Maintains assigned areas in a clean, organized manner.
· Works closely with the kitchen to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and quality of food.
· Works closely with bartender to ensure guest satisfaction in presentation and beverage quality.
· Follows proper service (water glasses filled, checking back with guest after serving entrée, pre-bussing, etc.).
Computer Skills: Must have basic computer skills. Previous work with a POS system, preferred.
Certificates: Must be ServSafe certified or obtain certification within 6 months.
Physical Demands: While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required
to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk
or hear and taste or smell.